RECORDING - AN OVERVIEW OF CAPACITY ASSESSMENTS IN ALBERTA
VIEW RECORDING HERE
Please find the slide deck shared during the presentation attached .
The CORE Elder Abuse Group hosted an overview presentation on capacity assessments and the role they can potentially play in relation to mistreatment of older adults on February 26, 2021 with facilitator Melanie Blackwell.
Here is the facilitator's contact information:
- Melanie Blackwell - Capacity Assessment Office, JSG.OPGT-CapAssmnt@gov.ab.ca, 780-638-3252
To continue the conversation, we encourage you to become a CORE member of the Elder Abuse Group! If you had specific questions around capacity assessments, we have created a discussion thread HERE. This will help us design future learning opportunities!
Adult Guardianship Quick Reference Guide.pdf
11 Capacity Assessment Key messages.pdf
Summary PDA schedules.pdf
Summary AGTA Forms (1).pdf
CORE Capacity Assessments Presentation (Feb. 26, 2021).pdf
Feb 26, 2021
- Information, Referral, & Advocacy
- Organizational Development
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Health Authorities
- Caregivers, Seniors & Volunteers