You can access the recording HERE.
On June 14, 2022, Healthy Aging Alberta hosted a Virtual Regional Gathering garnering over 100 registrants from Community-Based Senior-Serving (CBSS) professionals and allied systems partners!
The Virtual Regional Gathering was an excellent opportunity for organizations to showcase their work and learn from one another while strengthening regional and provincial networks. This day-long event offered facilitated capacity-building sessions, presentations from CBSS organizations on their innovations in programming and collaboration, and opportunities to network and build supportive and strategic relationships.
Please find the following Healthy Aging Alberta materials attached to this CORE post:
- Healthy Aging Framework Primer
- Presentation Slides
We have also attached the presentation slides provided by our Conversation Café speakers:
- Café 1 - “Disaster and Emergency Preparedness for Vulnerable Older Adults and their Caregivers” presented by Kim Brundit and Kim Savard
- Café 2 - “Continuing Care Services 101” presented by Michelle Taylor, Alberta Health Services
- Café 3 - “Be Positive: Find the Silver Lining” presented by Vineeta Kapoor, Kerby Centre
- Café 4 - “Nutrition Risk Screening in the Community” presented by Jennifer Sundberg, Alberta Health Services
- Café 5 - “Building Compassionate Communities: Raising Awareness of Palliative Care and Advance Care Planning in Alberta” presented by Tyler Hamil, Covenant Health Palliative Institute
- Café 6 - “Community Development with an Equity Lens” presented by Stephanie Catudal, Alberta Health Services
- Healthy Aging Framework Primer893.93 KB
- SLIDES - Healthy Aging Regional Gatherings 2022.pdf3.77 MB
- DOC - Disaster and Emergency Preparedness for Vulnerable Older Adults and their Caregivers.pdf1.25 MB
- SLIDES - Disaster and Emergency Preparedness for Vulnerable Older Adults and their Caregivers.pdf906.88 KB
- SLIDES - Continuing Care Services 101.pdf646.84 KB
- SLIDES - Be Positive Find the Silver Lining.pdf2.29 MB
- DOC - Nutrition Risk Screening in the Community.pdf259.83 KB
- TOOL - Screen-8295.51 KB
- SLIDES - Nutrition Risk Screening in the Community.pdf1.03 MB
- SLIDES - Building Compassionate Communities Raising Awareness of Palliative Care and Advance Care Planning in Alberta 0.pdf2.72 MB
- SLIDES - Community Development with an Equity Lens 0.pdf225.3 KB