RECORDING - Healthy Aging Virtual Gathering 2022
You can access the recording HERE.
On June 14, 2022, Healthy Aging Alberta hosted a Virtual Regional Gathering garnering over 100 registrants from Community-Based Senior-Serving (CBSS) professionals and allied systems partners!
The Virtual Regional Gathering was an excellent opportunity for organizations to showcase their work and learn from one another while strengthening regional and provincial networks. This day-long event offered facilitated capacity-building sessions, presentations from CBSS organizations on their innovations in programming and collaboration, and opportunities to network and build supportive and strategic relationships.
Please find the following Healthy Aging Alberta materials attached to this CORE post:
We have also attached the presentation slides provided by our Conversation Café speakers:
If you're interested in learning more about the Regional Gatherings that took place throughout Alberta, please explore the following resources from those events.
Healthy Aging Alberta
Jun 14, 2022
- Home Support
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Food & Nutritional Support
- Safety, Security, Finances, & Personal Planning
- Social Connectedness / Social Isolation
- Education, Recreation, & Arts
- Information, Referral, & Advocacy
- Volunteer Management
- Organizational Development
- Physical Activity
- International Innovation
- Caregiving & Caregiver Support
- Funding Development
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Health Authorities
- Caregivers, Seniors & Volunteers