RECORDING - Age-Friendly Housing Series Session 4: Innovative Housing Models for Seniors
You can access the recording HERE.
Please find the slide deck shared during the event attached.
On May 18, 2022, the fourth session of the Age-Friendly Housing Series showcased innovative housing models for seniors. Participants heard what makes the programs innovative, what need the programs aims to address, and the challenges and successes experienced in developing the model.
Connect with our panelists:
- Yasushi John Ohki, Executive Director, Green Violin Community Development Company, Indigenous Intergeneration Housing Project at email@example.com and visit www.greenviolin.ca
- John Mungham, Founder, Mosaic Village Co-Housing and Age-Friendly advocate, at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit https://www.mosaicvillage.org
- Jackie Tanner, Program Manager, Canada HomeShare Program, at email@example.com and visit https://www.canadahomeshare.com
About the host: Age-friendly communities promote healthy and active aging. The CORE Age-Friendly Groups share information, resources and promising practices for creating age-friendly environments and help communities that are pursuing age-friendliness to connect and support each other.
About the series: This event is part of the CORE Age-Friendly Housing Series. Learn more about the series here.
May 18, 2022
- Home Support
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Safety, Security, Finances, & Personal Planning
- Social Connectedness / Social Isolation
- Information, Referral, & Advocacy
- International Innovation
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Health Authorities
- Caregivers, Seniors & Volunteers