CMHA Psychological Health and Safety Professional Certificate (February 21 – 24)
The CMHA Psychological Health and Safety Professional Certificate is designed for individuals who are working to improve psychological health and safety in workplaces and/or implement the Standard.
This recognized certification course helps break down barriers and helps those who are supporting the implementation of the Standard to seize opportunities in their own workplaces.
Employers recognize this certification as providing the practical expertise required to help improve psychological health and safety and implement the Standard in the workplace.
• Demonstrate your ability to adhere to the overarching principles of The Standard
• Align psychological health and safety with organizational goals and objectives
• Prepare employers to proceed with a psychological health and safety assessment
• Apply tools to assess and analyze psychological health and safety
• Develop implementation plans based on evaluation results
• Assess and evaluate implementation plans
Requirements: This is a virtual course hosted on Zoom. Participants must have access to a microphone, camera and stable internet connection.
Duration: 4 half days (12 hours total, 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. MT Monday-Thursday)
Canadian Mental Health Association
This training has passed.
Feb 21, 11:30 AM - Feb 24, 02:30 PM