Women's Hub - Resource Directory
The Women’s Hub directory connects women easily with services and resources that will help empower them to succeed at work, at home and in the community.
This online directory allows women to search all of the supports offered by Alberta’s government and filter results based on their personal information and the type of service they are looking for.
The Women’s Hub also addresses the recommendations made by the Premier’s Council on Charities and Civil Society in the Supporting Women’s Economic Recovery Report related to improving access to resources and expanding virtual services.
Government of Alberta
Jun 17, 2022
- Home Support
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Safety, Security, Finances, & Personal Planning
- Social Connectedness / Social Isolation
- Education, Recreation, & Arts
- Information, Referral, & Advocacy
- Physical Activity
- Caregiving & Caregiver Support
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Health Authorities
- Caregivers, Seniors & Volunteers