The Guide to the DTC and RDSP for Newcomers with Disabilities
The Guide to the DTC and RDSP for Newcomers with Disabilities was designed to help frontline workers in settlement agencies and advocates introduce newcomers with disabilities to the Disability Tax Credit (DTC) and Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP).
The guide will help settlement workers share information about DTC and RDSP with their clients, explain how it can benefit them and how eligible clients can apply for DTC and RDSP.
Alberta Association of Immigrant Serving Agencies (AAISA)
Jan 20, 2023
- Safety, Security, Finances, & Personal Planning
- General Health and Wellness
- Referral and Systems Navigation
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Caregivers, Seniors & Volunteers