Report of the National Seniors Council on Volunteering Among Seniors and Positive and Active Aging
The objective of this report is to share the key concerns and issues that arose from the roundtables on positive and active aging and volunteering among seniors. Another objective is to provide suggestions for action to the Government of Canada to address these matters.
The report is divided into two parts:
- an overview of positive and active aging and volunteering among seniors; and
- a synopsis of the nine roundtables held in 2009, with a focus on the key issues related to positive and active aging and volunteering among seniors, and Councils' suggestions for federal government action.
The National Seniors Council
Apr 19, 2023
- Volunteer Management
- Organizational Development
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Government (Politicians, Policy Makers) and Health Authorities
- Research & Reports
- Research & Evidence
- Evidence-based & emerging practices
- Best Practices
- Organizational development