RECORDING & RESOURCES: Connecting People and Community for Living Well - October 2023 Partners' Meeting
You can access the recording HERE or view it below.
The Connecting People and Community for Living Well Group hosted their October 2023 Partners' Meeting. It featured an overview of the Connecting People and Community for Living Well initiative, including 2023-26 grant activities, lessons learned from the 2020-23 grant, and participating communities.
*These Partners' Meetings are open to anyone with an interest in supporting seniors and other underserved populations to live well in the community, and you may attend any or all of the series as your schedule permits.
The following resources & links were shared during the meeting:
- Are you a provider who is interested in Championing Caregiver-Centered Care and making Family Caregivers visible and supported in your setting, organization and/or communities? We are looking for health and community care providers to evaluate our new ONLINE Caregiver Champions Education. Contact Sharon Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
Healthcare Excellence Canada (HEC) is now accepting applications for Enabling Aging in Place to support organizations to implement practices that enable older adults with health and social needs to age where they call home, with formal support.
- Applications due November 15
Join the Connecting People & Community for Living Well CORE Group (must be signed into your CORE Alberta account to join): https://corealberta.ca/group/connecting-people-community-for-living-well
Not yet a member of Healthy Aging CORE Alberta? Register here: https://corealberta.ca/register
October 2023 Partners' Meeting
Connecting People & Community for Living Well
Nov 15, 2023
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Information, Referral, & Advocacy
- Organizational Development
- Caregiving & Caregiver Support
- Age-friendly Communities
- Rural and Remote Communities
- General Health and Wellness
- Government (Politicians, Policy Makers) and Health Authorities
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Caregivers, Seniors & Volunteers
- Health Authorities