RECORDING - Future Us: A Roadmap to Elder Abuse Prevention
You can access the recording HERE.
Please find the slide deck shared during the event attached.
On April 1, 2022, the CORE Elder Abuse Group welcomed the Canadian Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse to present on Future Us, a roadmap to elder abuse prevention. This community engagement strategy examines where we are now and where we need to go to strengthen prevention across the country. It provides clear goals and recommendations so that we can all participate at the individual, community, and government levels to build an integrated approach for elder abuse prevention across communities and across Canada.
Connect with our guest speakers:
- Margaret MacPherson, Centre for Research and Education on Violence Against Women and Children, email@example.com
- Bénédicte Schoepflin, Canadian Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse, firstname.lastname@example.org
Access Future Us at www.futureus.cnpea.ca
If you have questions, send an email to email@example.com
- Future Us: A Roadmap to Elder Abuse Prevention YouTube Playlist
- Canadian Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse YouTube Channel
About the host: The CORE Elder Abuse Group connects individuals, organizations, and agencies to develop strategies to address elder abuse. With more than 50 members, this group invites you to join the momentum!
Future Us Slides.pdf
Apr 01, 2022
- Safety, Security, Finances, & Personal Planning
- Social Connectedness / Social Isolation
- Information, Referral, & Advocacy
- Organizational Development
- Caregiving & Caregiver Support
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Health Authorities
- Caregivers, Seniors & Volunteers