Protect Yourself during Long Duration Heat Waves
Be prepared for potential future long duration heat waves before they happen. Health Canada, Alberta Health Services, and the Canadian Red Cross offer information on precautions to take when a heat warning is in effect to maintain health and avoid illnesses like heat stroke.
You can stay up-to-date on weather alerts in you area through Environment Canada.
Jun 07, 2022
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Safety, Security, Finances, & Personal Planning
- Information, Referral, & Advocacy
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Health Authorities
- Caregivers, Seniors & Volunteers