Podcast: Mind the Disruption
Mind the disruption is a podcast about people who refuse to accept things as they are. It’s about people pushing for better health for all. It’s about people like us who have a deep desire to build a healthier world.
On Mind the Disruption, the NCCDH podcast, you’ll hear the stories of people who have disrupted the usual ways of doing things in their organizations, communities, and society in pursuit of better health for all.
In weaving together interviews with community organizers, public health practitioners, researchers and more, we ask the question: what does it look like to challenge the status quo for health equity?
National Collaborating Centre for Determinants of Health (NCCDH)
Jun 14, 2023
- International Innovation
- Organizational Development
- Leadership, Training, Coaching, Mentoring
- Non-profit / Charitable sector
- General Health and Wellness
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Government (Politicians, Policy Makers) and Health Authorities
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Caregivers, Seniors & Volunteers
- Health Authorities
- Organizational development
- Leadership & Development
- Policy, Planning, & Procedures
- Best Practices
- Evidence-based & emerging practices
- Research & Evidence
- Other Topics