Toolkit: Addressing Toxicity in Non-profits
The Righting Relations Non-Profit Sector Change Lab in collaboration with the John Humphrey Centre, is excited to share with you a new toolkit resource, Reflections on Transforming the Non-Profit Sector: Addressing Toxicity in Nonprofits. This toolkit emerged from a report that examined how the Non-Profit Sector can be transformed.
We’re sharing this toolkit with you as a partner, collaborator, or contact who works with or in the non-profit sector. We encourage you to read it and engage with it personally or as an organization, and please share it widely with your colleagues. If Righting Relations can provide any support as you work through this resource, or if you’d like to request printed copies of the toolkit, please don’t hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Righting Relations Non-Profit Sector Change Lab and John Humphrey Centre
Jul 06, 2023
- Leadership, Training, Coaching, Mentoring
- Organizational Development
- Non-profit / Charitable sector
- Government (Politicians, Policy Makers) and Health Authorities
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Training & Capacity Building
- Organizational development
- Leadership & Development
- Best Practices
- Evidence-based & emerging practices
- Research & Evidence