LGBTQ2S+ Resources | Alberta Health Services
AHS strives to create an environment that highly values diversity and welcomes and respects people’s contributions. An environment where everyone, including patients, families, healthcare providers, physicians and volunteers feel safe, healthy and valued. Creating safer and more welcoming healthcare increases the quality of care and experience we offer to everyone. We provide this safer environment by ensuring that how we work together with patients, clients, families and each other is guided by our core values – compassion, accountability, respect, excellence and safety.
To support you with finding a doctor, visit AHS Find a Doctor. If you have concerns about your care, contact AHS Patient Concerns & Feedback. For more information call Health Link at 811 or 1-866-408-5465.
Alberta Health Services
Mar 29, 2023
- Age-friendly Communities
- Safety, Security, Finances, & Personal Planning
- Information, Referral, & Advocacy
- Mental Health and Wellness
- General Health and Wellness
- Government (Politicians, Policy Makers) and Health Authorities
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Caregivers, Seniors & Volunteers
- Best Practices
- Policy, Planning, & Procedures