Generations United Resource Library
The mission of Generations United is to improve the lives of children, youth, and older people through intergenerational collaboration, public policies, and programs for the enduring benefit of all.
Their website includes an extensive resource library with toolkits, reports, and more!
READ MORE HERE
Apr 10, 2022
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Social Connectedness / Social Isolation
- Education, Recreation, & Arts
- Information, Referral, & Advocacy
- Volunteer Management
- Organizational Development
- International Innovation
- Caregiving & Caregiver Support
- Funding Development
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Health Authorities