Everyday Reconciliation Podcast
How can all settlers on Turtle Island engage more deeply in reconciliation? Everyday Reconciliation, the latest show from the 2020 Network, looks to answer that question.
Host Elin Miller talks to Indigenous and non-Indigenous experts and community leaders about their work towards reconciliation, and what everyday actions we can all take to build a just future for this land.
Feb 04, 2022
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Social Connectedness / Social Isolation
- Information, Referral, & Advocacy
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Health Authorities
- Caregivers, Seniors & Volunteers