Eat well to age well
Every year in Canada, the month of March is “Nutrition Month” and aims to raise awareness about the importance of healthy eating while promoting meaningful nutrition conversations amongst Canadians.
This year’s campaign theme is, “Ingredients for a Healthier Tomorrow” and focuses on topics including food security, food literacy, sustainable food choices, nutrition care and prevention.
McMaster Optimal Aging Portal explores a few of the important aspects of food and the role it plays in helping us age well.
READ MORE HERE
Mar 02, 2022
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Food & Nutritional Support
- Social Connectedness / Social Isolation
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Caregivers, Seniors & Volunteers