Dementia in the Workplace
The Alzheimer Society of Alberta and Northwest Territories (AS AB/NT) is excited and proud to share its new online resource Dementia in the Workplace at DementiaAlberta.ca
Dementia in the Workplace has information for employees living with dementia, employees who are care partners, and employers. Its content was informed by people living with dementia, care partners, Alberta employers, and subject matter experts, and developed with funding from the Government of Alberta.
The Dementia in the Workplace site includes topics such as:
- The warning signs of dementia and where to seek help.
- How to have productive, compassionate conversations related to dementia in the workplace.
- Alberta’s laws and employment standards, and how they apply when an employee is diagnosed with dementia or needs to provide care to someone diagnosed with dementia.
- How to build and contribute to a dementia-inclusive work environment.
READ MORE HERE
Mar 25, 2022
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Information, Referral, & Advocacy
- Organizational Development
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Caregivers, Seniors & Volunteers