Dementia Resources and Information in Multiple Languages
Alzheimer Society of Canada has put out a one pager on the basic facts around Dementia: Dementia information in Hindi, Chinese and more languages | Alzheimer Society of Canada
This one-page document will introduce you to the basic facts around dementia, including the differences between dementia and normal aging, the importance of early diagnosis and what to do if you’re concerned that you or someone you know has dementia.
Besides English and French, this resource is available in the following languages:
- हिंदी (Hindi): डिमेंशिया क्या होता है?
- ਪੰਜਾਬੀ (Punjabi): ਡਿਮੇਨਸ਼ਿਆ ਕੀ ਹੈ?繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese): 什麼是腦退化症？
- 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese): 什么是脑退化症？
- Español (Spanish): ¿Qué es la demencia?
- Português (Portuguese): O que é demência?
Alzheimer Society of Canada
Jan 19, 2023
- Age-friendly Communities
- Caregiving & Caregiver Support
- General Health and Wellness
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Caregivers, Seniors & Volunteers
- Best Practices