Centre for Newcomers Senior Services
Centre for Newcomers' (CFN) Seniors' Services address the unique needs of seniors through building social support networks and resources, as well as interventions that promote intergenerational learning. Through needs assessments, information, and referrals, seniors will be supported with their identified needs, including financial assistance programs, subsidized seniors' bus passes, seniors' benefits, referrals to community resources and services, volunteering opportunities, and participation in activities that build peer support.
While the service targets Chinese, Indians, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Nepali and Sri Lankan seniors, any immigrant senior can always access the service.
READ MORE HERE
Aug 02, 2022
- Food & Nutritional Support
- Safety, Security, Finances, & Personal Planning
- Social Connectedness / Social Isolation
- Information, Referral, & Advocacy
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Health Authorities
- Caregivers, Seniors & Volunteers