Breaking Down Barriers: Improving the Workplace Experience for Neurodivergent Canadians
In this research, we analyze the findings of 40 interviews with neurodivergent workers and employers of neurodivergent workers to better understand the experiences of neurodivergent individuals in the workplace and how employers can better support them.
What are the most significant barriers that neurodivergent workers face in the workplace? How can employers reduce these barriers and create workplaces where neurodivergent workers thrive? What benefits have organizations that have implemented neurodiversity inclusion initiatives seen?
Read the impact paper to get our full analysis.
Jane Hutchison, Conference Board of Canada
May 03, 2023
- General Health and Wellness
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Organizational Development
- Non-profit / Charitable sector
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Government (Politicians, Policy Makers) and Health Authorities
- Organizational development
- Best Practices
- Research & Evidence
- Research & Reports
- Evidence-based & emerging practices
- Training & Capacity Building