AudioGeris is a collection of audio plays by GeriActors & Friends.
While Covid-19 presented many challenges, it also inspired new ways of sharing stories and connecting with audiences.
In March 2020, our performance company, GeriActors & Friends, moved to virtual rehearsals, and in 2021 we produced our first audio play, Way Back. Through this audio-only experience, our stories were brought to life in a new way and engaged listeners from across Canada, the US, the UK, Trinidad, and even Australia.
GeriActors Theatre is an intergenerational theatre company based in Amiskwacîwâskahikan (Edmonton).
May 31, 2023
- Intergenerational initiatives
- Education, Recreation, & Arts
- Social Connectedness / Social Isolation
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Government (Politicians, Policy Makers) and Health Authorities
- Caregivers, Seniors & Volunteers
- Success Stories