Applications for Max Bell Foundation Public Policy Training Institute (deadline October 2, 2023)
The Public Policy Training Institute is a twelve-day professional development program delivered over six months. It is designed to help participants more effectively engage in public policy advocacy.
Applications are open to staff and volunteer board members of Canadian charities who want to advance the mission of their organization through public policy advocacy.
Whether your organization has experience in public policy advocacy or is relatively new to the field, this extraordinary professional development opportunity will help you improve.
Applications are now open for PPTI 2024
How to Apply for PPTI 2024
Download the application form here. Return a completed copy, accompanied by your resume/CV and a letter of support from your Executive Director or Board Chair committing your time to attend the sessions and complete your assignments. Complete applications can be emailed to email@example.com.
Applications are due October 2, 2023.
Max Bell Foundation
Aug 22, 2023
- Leadership, Training, Coaching, Mentoring
- Organizational Development
- Information, Referral, & Advocacy
- Non-profit / Charitable sector
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Training & Capacity Building
- Organizational development
- Mentorship & Coaching
- Leadership & Development
- Best Practices
- Policy, Planning, & Procedures