Alberta Healthy Communities Hub
The Healthy Communities Hub is a place where the people of Alberta can connect, share and learn as they plan and build healthy communities. The Hub supports communities on their journey towards building supportive, health-promoting environments.
Their purpose is to:
- Inspire action through a coherent Healthy Communities Approach
- Connect people, organizations and communities
- Share evidence-based resources, strategies and promising practices
- Provide tools and ideas to help your work along
- Share community highlights, stories and experiences
The Alberta Healthy Communities Hub is a part of the broader Alberta Healthy Communities Approach currently being piloted in communities throughout Alberta.
The Hub was developed by the community team, the Cancer Prevention and Screening Innovation (CPSI) team, Alberta Health Services, alongside partners provincially and nationally.
READ MORE HERE
Jun 06, 2022
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Food & Nutritional Support
- Social Connectedness / Social Isolation
- Information, Referral, & Advocacy
- Physical Activity
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Health Authorities