2SLGBTQI Identity and Dementia E-Modules
What can you do to better support 2SLGBTQI people living with dementia?
Egale’s 2SLGBTQI Identity and Dementia e-modules build on the 2SLGBTQI PLWD research, as well as other research and promising practices pertaining to 2SLGBTQI groups and dementia
- 2SLGBTQI Identity and Dementia: An Introduction for Unpaid Carers: This e-module is designed for anyone providing unpaid care or support to a 2SLGBTQI person living with dementia.
- 2SLGBTQI Identity and Dementia: An Introduction for Healthcare and Social Service Professionals: This e-module is designed for healthcare providers, social work professionals, and other support personnel specializing in the care of people living with dementia. It may also be of interest to anyone working in homecare, community care, or long-term care settings.
Each e-module is free and takes approximately 45-60 minutes to complete.
May 16, 2022
- Home Support
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Safety, Security, Finances, & Personal Planning
- Information, Referral, & Advocacy
- Caregiving & Caregiver Support
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Health Authorities
- Caregivers, Seniors & Volunteers