211 Data for System Navigation and Planning
211 Alberta is a fully-integrated provincial helpline and online searchable database to help Albertans navigate community, health, social and government services. 211 data can help planners and decision-makers understand the needs of Albertans.
211 Data Dashboards:
- Overall 211 Contacts: this dashboard displays information about the overall contacts 211 Alberta has received via phone, text or chat, including demographics and needs.
- COVID-19 Related Contacts: this dashboard displays information about the contacts 211 has received from Albertans specifically related to COVID-19.
READ MORE HERE
Nov 04, 2021
- Information, Referral, & Advocacy
- Organizational Development
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Health Authorities