CORE Alberta News - October 20, 2023
Hello everyone who has joined our network after the Healthy Aging Alberta Summit! We are very grateful to have you in our network and excited to continue the momentum of the conversations from last week.
Healthy Aging CORE Alberta is a wonderful place to connect with others across the province on like-minded issues, as well as share resources, events, and other opportunities like funding, policy, and surveys. Learn more about CORE in our last CORE 101 session or join us December 8 for the next training session.
Ways to connect:
- Share a resource and look at other resources that will help you with your work
- Attend training, events, and CORE group-led events
- Share capacity building events you are hosting for other service providers
- Join a group related to your work and connect with others
- Reach out to us to take more of a leadership role
- Catch up on past group sessions on our YouTube
- Visit CORE BC and CORE National to network and learn on a national level
Thank you for being a part of the CORE Alberta community!
Oct 31, 2023
Healthy Aging Alberta