2023 Bhayana Award Nominations
We are excited to announce that nominations for the 2023 Bhayana Awards are now open! The Awards are multi-dimensional and honour the work of non-profit or social sector staff. Categories include Leadership, Innovation, Partnership, and Community Building.
These awards are only possible thanks to the generous support of Raksha M. Bhayana and the Bhayana Family Foundation. All award recipients will be invited to the award event on Tuesday, November 28, 2023 and winners will receive a monetary $1,000 award.
- Nominations must be submitted by two colleagues of the nominee(s).
- Nominations will be accepted until 4 p.m. on November 3, 2023.
- Winners will be selected by a panel including staff and volunteers.
- Open to all full-time and part-time staff who work at least 20 hours a week at a registered non profit social service organization that has received funding from United Way.
- Nominations must be for achievements and activities during the 2023 year.
- Peer-to-peer nominations only, with a focus on non-executive positions.
- An organization can only nominate one individual or team per category.
- An individual or team cannot be nominated in multiple categories for the same achievement.
- Family members of nominators are ineligible.
Up to 5 total awards will be reserved for recipients of grassroots organizations with fewer than 20 employees or organizations representing equity deserving organizations.
Oct 20, 2023
United Way of Calgary and Area