Local Grant Program (deadline October 6, 2023)
Our Local Grant program provides financial assistance to organizations who provide direct support to family caregivers in communities across Canada.
There are many local organizations across Canada who are providing vital resources and direct support to family caregivers. These resources range from:
- Educational programs
- Meal assistance
- Respite care
- Emotional, financial and community support
- Healthcare navigation to other types of vital assistance
It’s our goal to positively impact the lives of family caregivers in communities across the country by providing operational support for these local programs.
The Local grants are single year grants with a value of $7,500, and are accessible annually.
To be considered for this grant, each applicant must:
- Be a registered Canadian charity
- Be supporting family caregivers at the community level
- Have the capacity to develop or continue work that is applicable to care partners in your community
We are unable to consider applications for the following:
- A professional sports group or team
- Endowment funds
- Fundraising campaigns or events
- Religious purposes, except secular programs provided by faith-based organizations that are open to any person, regardless of their religious beliefs and without the requirement of a belief in a specific faith to receive services
- Sponsorship of an event
- Support for a specific individual, caregiver or family
The 2023 Local Grant application portal will open for 5 weeks from September 1 and close on October 6 by 11:59 pm Mountain Standard Time.
DEADLINE: October 6 by 11:59 pm MT
Petro-Canada CareMakers Foundation
Sep 01, 2023
Oct 06, 2023