Greater Good Donations (ongoing deadline)
ATB supports organizations and causes that uplift the wellbeing of Albertans, and who are working to solve some of our greatest societal challenges within these areas: access to education, access to information and communications (including data, connectivity and technology), mental health, and financial literacy and empowerment.
We look for partners that support diversity, inclusion and equity—especially causes that benefit Indigenous, LGBTIQ2S+, Black and People of Colour, New Canadians and people with disabilities.
Eligible organizations must be in Alberta, and must also be able to clearly state their goals and how they are measured.
Please review the below list of exceptions prior to submitting a donation application.
ATB does not provide funding for:
- Advertising or marketing costs
- Advocacy groups or lobbying organizations
- Capital campaigns
- Conferences, forums, trade shows, conventions, seminars
- Film, video, television and book productions
- Individuals or individual pursuits
- Organizations located outside of Alberta, or whose primary activities are outside Alberta
- Political groups or events
- Private clubs funded through membership fees
- Religious groups or events
- Research centred on specific illnesses, however we do support research on mental health
- Schools, except for initiatives that fall outside of general expenses (ex. technology for school library, etc.)
- Student or alumni associations
- Travel, accommodations, meal expenses, field trips, tours
- Sports teams, competitions and tournaments
- Golf tournaments
ATB does not typically provide funding for:
- Building or facilities naming
- Fundraising events
- Projects that are part of the ongoing responsibility of governments (e.g. schools, health, programs, municipal programs, etc.)
Apr 01, 2023