The Alberta Association on Gerontology (AAG) announces their new initiative to transform the future of aging in Alberta.
AAG is seeking policy change through collaborative action with free webinars starting in April 2022. Learn how to make a positive impact on healthy aging in Alberta by identifying meaningful policy change and advocating for progressive action on the suggested policies.
The Futures Policy Forum seeks change for all Albertans. Created by AAG, they seek to engage:
- older and younger persons of all genders, races, and religious beliefs
- policy makers and government workers
- caregivers and their families
- community service providers
- healthcare workers
- students across all disciplines
- and anyone else reading this CORE Alberta post!
Join the future of healthy aging in Alberta! Get involved in the following ways:
- Read more about the Futures Policy Forum Initiative
- Stay tuned for further information on Futures Policy Forum Webinars
- Complete the Futures Policy Forum Webinars Interest Form
LEARN MORE HERE