Poll: Preparedness for Older Adults and Those With Diverse Needs
This poll looks at local efforts to build resilience with older adults (over 65) and those with diverse needs* living in Alberta. The poll is open to community leaders with an interest in fostering disaster-resilient communities, including:
- Community groups that work with seniors and those with diverse needs.
- NGO Council of Alberta members.
- Local Family and Community Support Services staff.
- Directors of Emergency Management and staff.
- Directors of Emergency Social Services and staff.
We want to learn about:
- Attitudes toward the biannual test of the National Alerting System.
- Interest in using the test alert as a public education opportunity.
- Current and/or future efforts to educate and encourage preparedness action with older adults and those with diverse needs
Alberta Emergency Management Agency
Nov 01, 2023
- Safety, Security, Finances, & Personal Planning
- Government (Politicians, Policy Makers) and Health Authorities
- Service Providers (Non-profits, Community Organizations, Local government)
- Best Practices
- Research & Evidence
- Learning & Quality Assurance/Evaluation