The Canada Community Revitalization Fund (CCRF) aims to help communities across Canada build and improve community infrastructure projects so they can rebound from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. With a national investment of $500 million over 2 years, the Fund’s purpose is to support not-for-profit organizations, municipalities and other community groups, as well as Indigenous communities:
- build new community infrastructure and revitalize existing assets
- bring people back to public spaces safely as health measures ease
- create jobs and stimulate local economies
The Fund is being delivered by Canada’s regional development agencies (RDAs).
- not-for-profit organizations or charities
- any municipal or regional government, or bodies providing infrastructure services to communities (e.g. municipalities, rural communities, local service districts, public-sector bodies)
- Indigenous-led not-for-profits and organizations
Note: Individuals, businesses and provincial or territorial governments are not eligible to apply to the CCRF.
READ MORE HERE